Friday 19 April 2013

Do you like reading? Find out what our favourite books are!


I like reading,because it is funny. My favourite book is "Chronicles of Narnia". It is an adventure and fantasy book. 

Álex Ferré (1st B)

I like reading because it is relaxing and funny. My favourite book are Eragon Series because these books teach how to respect people. They are exciting, adventure books and the teach how to do thing well.
Albine Padilla (1st B)

I like reading. My favourite book is " El expreso de los vampiros", because it is funny and you can decide your own adventure. 
Noelia Muñoz (1st B)


I don't like reading because it is boring. But my favourite book is "Els mons de Zoe" because it is the only one I like.
Mireia Roca (1st B)

I like reading, because it is funny. My favourite book is "Twilight" because it is very very interesting and fantastic.               Carlos Delgado (1st B)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.