Friday 14 September 2012

New students!



This is our second year and some new students have written a few words so that we can know them a bit more. Feel free to welcome them!!!

"My name is Víctor Rodríguez. I'm from Lliçà d'Amunt, Spain and I'm twelve years old. I've got a brother. My brother is eight years old. My hobby is going to "L'Estartit" and going shopping  with my dad, Gabriel, my brother Aitor and my cousin Miguel. 
I'm very happy because my family is very kind!!!"

"My name is Katherine and I'm from Lliçà d'Amunt. I'm twelve years old. I've got two brothers and one sister. My brother is nine years old and his name is Kevin and my sister is twenty years old. Her name is Jennifer. I like dancing. I like animals at zoo. The jungle is beautiful. My favourite animal is the panther. Its habitat is the jungle and it's very interesting. When I was six years old, I took up dancing Sevillanas and when I was ten years old I took up dancing Hip Hop but I don't do it at the moment. This is my life."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.